- Create a new page at the end of your draft and center the words Works Cited at the top of the page.
- Then, list your sources – not in MLA format – underneath the phrase Works Cited. These are only sources that you are referencing in your paper — not necessarily every source you consulted. There need to be at least three sources.
- Google “EasyBib MLA” and enter the information for your sources.
- Put each “generated” source on Your Works Cited page.
Question to Ask Yourself
- Are my sources listed alphabetically?
- Did I “double space all citations, but not skip spaces between entries?”
- Did I “indent the second and subsequent lines of citations by 0.5 inches to create a hanging indent”?